Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Pleasant Hill, CA
Harmony Home Health seeks a Per-Diem Speech Language Pathologist to join its dynamic team of healthcare professionals in the Contra Costa Countyand Alameda Countyareas. Harmony Home Health is Medicare-Certified and State-Licensed.
The responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist include:
- Conducts appropriate evaluations, assesses home environment (as appropriate), identifies equipment needs relative to speech/language function.
- Identifies functional speech defects and establishes a plan of care to improve patient’s function.
- Administers speech therapy program utilizing specialized therapeutic technique and/or equipment.
- Recommends communication devices/aids as indicated.
- Confers with referring physician and other organization personnel to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care contributes to the total plan of care.
- As appropriate, participates in case conferences, inservices and other meetings required to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care.
Minimum qualifications of the Speech Language Pathologist include:
- Active Speech Language Pathology License in the state of California – at least 1 year professional ST experience required
- Home Health (ST) experience is a plus
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Able to communicate effectively. Bilingual communication a plus but not required.
- Dependable Transportation, Current Driver’s License and auto Insurance.
- Current CPR
- Ability to perform the physical aspects of the position.
- Complete TB test and Physical Examination
We offer competitive visit rates for our clinicians. We know you can help us make a difference in providing care centered on enhancing the lives of seniors and allowing them the independence of remaining at home in their healthiest state of well-being. If you have a passion for working among the senior population and the ability to blend healthcare and hospitality service philosophies, we would love to receive your resume!
“Harmony Home Health. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free work environment.”
*Every effort has been made to identify the major functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
Home office is located in Pleasant Hill, CA.
Job Type: Part-time
- professional Speech Language Pathologist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home Health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Speech Language Pathology License in the state of California (Required)
- another language besides English (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Less than 10